INFRA-PROJECTS COURTESY OF REP. COSCOLLUELA
Because of the harmonious relationship of Mayor James “Bong” Gordon, Jr. and Olongapo City First Lady and Zambales Vice Gov. Anne Marie Gordon with party-list Representative Ma. Carissa Coscolluela, thirteen (13) infrastructure projects have either been completed or are currently under construction in the City.
Records of the City Engineering Office headed by City Engineer Roberto Alvarez show that as of November this year, the infra-projects funded by Rep. Coscolluela are the following:
1. Concreting of road and construction of lined ditch at Ramos St.,
Brgy. East Tapinac
2. Asphalting /Overlay of Road at Casoy St., Brgy. Gordon Heights
3. Concreting of road and construction of drainage system at Fendler St., Brgy. Asinan
4. Concreting of road and construction of drainage system at Johnson Extension, Brgy. East Bajac-Bajac
5. Construction of two side drainage system at Jones St., Brgy. New Kalalake
6. Concreting of Road and construction of traffic type drainage system at Jasmine Extension, Brgy. Sta Rita
7. Concreting of road and construction of lined ditch at Lindayag Extension, Brgy. East Tapinac
8. Asphalt Overlay of road and construction of drainage system at Camachille St., Brgy. New Cabalan
9. Concreting of road and construction of drainage system at Upper Sander St., Brgy. Gordon Heights
10. Concreting of road and construction of traffic type drainage system at Ardoin St., Brgy. East Bajac-Bajac
11. Construction of MP Building at Kalalake Elementary School (Phase 1)
12. Construction of 2 classrooms at Sta Rita Elementary School
13. Construction and rehabilitation of James L. Gordon Memorial Hospital
Over twenty-four million pesos (P24,000,000.00) out of Rep. Coscolluela’s funds have been directed for the city’s infra-projects. She also has promised to continuously support the livelihood and scholarship programs of Mayor Gordon.
The paving of Kasoy St., Brgy. Gordon Heights, Olongapo City has been completed through the initiative of Mayor Bong Gordon and First Lady and Zambales Vice-Gov. Anne Marie Gordon from the congressional fund of Cong. Carissa Coscolluela.