2013 ANNUAL VEHICLE INSPECTION
The annual vehicle inspections and evaluation of all public utility vehicles operating within Olongapo City will be on February 26 to April 18, 2013 for tricycles; April 22 to June 21, 2013 for jeepneys and on June 24 to July 10, 2013 for mini-buses. Said inspection schedules will all be held at Marikit Park from 9:00am to 3:00 pm.
All public utility vehicle (PUV) operators are required to bring the following requirements during the inspection:
1. Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) for jeepneys and mini-buses;
2. Special Authority (SA) for tricycle, LTO Certificate of Registration;
3. LTO Official Receipt;
4. Drivers License;
5. Barangay Clearance of Operation;
6. Stencil of Motor No. and Chassis No.;
7. 1x1 pictures of Operator, Driver and Conductor; and
8. 2 sets of new uniform of driver and conductor with names printed at the back.
Councilor Rodel Cerezo , Committee Chairman on Transportation and Traffic Management, explained that the annual inspection and evaluation of PUVs is in compliance with City Ordinance Nos. 3 and 4, Series of 1983 and No. 35, Series of 1991.
As per Ordinance 9, Series of 1995, annual inspection fee is P100.00 for tricycles, P150.00 for jeepneys, and P250.00 for mini-buses.
Concerned parties may visit the City Planning and Development Office or call 222-2661 local 4215 for more information and inquiries.