32 INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS IN OLONGAPO COMPLETED
Up to thirty-two (32) infrastructure projects have been completed by the Local Government of Olongapo under the leadership of Mayor James “Bong” Gordon, Jr. for the month of January to November of this year.
In the Accomplishment Report submitted by the City Engineering Office headed by City Engineer Roberto “Bobby” E. Alvarez at the Office of the Mayor, twenty (20) road and drainage projects, six (6) building projects and (6) fencing projects were finished to date.
The completed infrastructure projects are as follows:
1. Concreting of Road at E-6th St., Brgy. Asinan
2. Completion of Multi-Proposed Building, Brgy. Banicain
3. Concreting of Lined-Ditch Canal at Narra St., Brgy. Barretto
4. Asphalt overlay of road at Rizal Extension, Brgy. Barretto
5. Repair & Repainting of Gordon College Annex Building
6. Asphalt Overlay of E-13th St., Brgy. Kalalake
7. Construction of of Covered Walkway, Brgy. Kalaklan
8. Asphalt Overlay of Ilo-ilo St., Nationa Highway-Jolo St., Brgy.
9. Construction of Day Care Center at Mayumi St., Sta Rita
10. Repainting of Main Building and Fencing of James L. Gordon
Memorial Hospital, Brgy. Asinan
11. Renovation and repainting of CIDG Bldg., Brgy. Barretto
12. Asphalt Overlay and Construction of Drainage System at Balite
St., Gordon Heights.
13. Asphalt Overlay and Construction of Drainage System at Narra
St. Gordon Heights
14. Center for Youth Bldg. Phase IV, Mayumi St ., Brgy. Sta Rita
15. Concreting of Road and Construction of Drainage System at
Ladrilloño St., beside Center for Youth, Brgy. Sta Rita
16. Construction of Railings at Little Baguio , Brgy. East Bajac-
17. Construction of Railings at Sibul 1 Stairway, Brgy. East Bajac-
18. Asphalt Overlay of Berbena St., Brgy. Brgy. Gordon Heights
19. Construction of BPSO Office, Brgy. Kalaklan
20. Asphalt Overlay at Mercurio St., (near PUD Sub-station) Brgy.
21. Asphalt Overlay and construction of Drainage System at
22. Patching of holes and asphalt overlay of road, Brgy. New
23. Steel Footbridge at Lawin St., Brgy. New Cabalan
24. Fencing and rip-rap of Day Care Center at Purok 5, New
25. Asphalt Overlay of Road and construction of drainage system
at E-18th St ., ( Gordon Ave.-Jones St .) Brgy. New Kalalake
26. Retaining Wall and Drainage System at Motorpool Area, Brgy.
27. Concreting of Apitong Extension, Brgy. Old Cabalan
28. Concreting of Footbridge at Block 24, Purok 5D
29. Construction of Center for Youth in Conflict with the Law
Building, Phase IV, Mayumi St., Brgy. Sta Rita
30. Concreting and Construction of Drainage System at Mercury
St ., Brgy. Sta Rita
31. Rehabilitation of City Hall Building, Brgy. West Bajac-Bajac
32. Concreting of Road at Begonia St., Brgy. Sta Rita
Also, work has already started in the construction of the first Pedestrian Overpass in Olongapo in front of the Olongapo City Elementary School in Rizal Avenue, Brgy. East Bajac-Baajac. Work will also start for the second Pedestrian Overpass in front of the Olongapo City National High School (OCNHS) and the renovation of Brgy. Asinan Covered Court and fixing of basketball stands, rings, scoreboard and flooring of the Olongapo City Convention Center (OCCC).