PNP ENTRANCE & PROMOTIONAL EXAMS IN OLONGAPO CITY
Through the initiative of Mayor James “Bong” Gordon Jr., the Philippine National Police (PNP) will conduct the nationwide PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations in Olongapo City on October 24, 2010.
This is in line with the desire of Mayor Gordon to bring the examination services closer to the Olongapo to be a part of the PNP. This will alleviate the burden of aspirants from transportation and other incidental expenses.
Some 1, 200 civilians and PNP promotional exams applicants are estimated to come from Olongapo City alone. Filings and processing of applications will start on August 16, 2010 until September 30, 2010.
Documents needed for the processing of the said examinations were as follows;
For PNP Entrance Examination:
1. Transcript of Records/Diploma with special order
2. Birth Certificate
3. 2 recent & identical 1”x1” ID pictures (in color) white background with complete name tag (indicate first, middle & last name)
For PNP Promotional Examinations:
1. Certified true copy of attested appointment/Plantilla appointment or PNP Absorption Order
2. Report Rating/Certification issued by the NAPOLCOM Central Office, CSC, Certificate of Eligibility and/or PRC Board Certificate
3. 2 recent & identical 1”x1” ID pictures(in color) white background with complete name tag (indicate first, middle & last name)